3Commas does not place a sell order on the exchange until one of your sell conditions are met. The service will sell your coins when your StopLoss or TakeProfit settings are triggered.
Articles in this section
- Subscription plans comparison
- Is there any list of IPs that 3Commas uses?
- What are the SmartTrade fees for "Commission" subscription?
- Why does the service place a sell order at such a low price?
- I sent money a long time ago, but the service has not credited it yet. Where is my money?
- I was charged a commission for opening a transaction. Will the fee be returned if the transaction is canceled?
- Why did money disappear from my balance?
- I set Stop Loss at -10%, but it activated at a price of -3%. Why?
- I set Stop Loss at -10%, but the trade closed at -25%. Why?
- I opened a trade on the service, but there are no orders on the exchange. Where are they?