This block allows you to choose condition to open the trade.
Four different variants are available for now. Descriptions are found below the table.
|Условие||Available for simple bots||Available for composite bots|
|Open new trade asap||+||-|
Manually (Bot won't open new trades automatically)
The bot takes these signals from https://www.tradingview.com/cryptocurrency-signals/. Here is an approximate algorithm. TradingView in real time calculates values of technical analysis indicators. After each calculation, every coin gets a new rating from -10 to 10. The rating reflects the opinion of the TradingView's analytic system about where the price will go:
- From -10 to -1 "Strong Sell" and "Sell". The smaller the number, the stronger the signal for a drop and sell;
- 0 Neutral. The direction of the price is not determined;
- From 1 to 10 "Buy" and "Strong Buy". The higher the number, the stronger the signal for a rise and buy.
If select "Buy", the bot will buy coins with a rating of 1 or higher, if select "Strong Buy" with a rating of 6 or higher.
QFL (Quickfingers Luc)
This strategy depends on price support levels called 'bases' here and finding a possible dead cat bounces.
The bot is finding bases after the drop below which the price should bounce due to dead cat price model. After the drop bot starting to make new deals.
The full description of QFL strategy is long enough, and everyone who wants to know more about it can find more details using following links:
Open new trade asap
The bot will start first deal just after enabling. It will open the second and following deals after the last one finishes.
- A simple bot was created with the condition "Open new trade asap".
- The bot is enabled. It immediately buys a coin at 500, puts a TakeProfit at 505.
- The sell order gets filled, so the first deal finishes. The bot immediately starts a new one and puts an order to buy approximately 504-505.
The bot will not open a new deal until press on "New trade ASAP" on the bot page.